You want to use a little something natural to help you manage the pain of childbirth while promoting the effectiveness of your contractions...
Well, this "NATURAL EPIDURAL" type massage oil is definitely what you need!
In addition, know that if you want a medical epidural, this oil can still be used to accompany and support you in the beginning of your labor before the anesthesiologist arrives. This oil will allow you to better accept the pain while increasing the efficiency of your contractions. Who knows, maybe you won't need the medical epidural after all!
- Clove essential oil contains Eugenol, an active ingredient that provides powerful anesthetic properties while providing a rubefacient (heat) effect. This makes it essential for the management of pain during childbirth.
By the way, did you know that its Latin name "Eugenia caryophyllus" which means clove refers to Eugenie, patron saint of midwives!
- Palmarosa essential oil is a uterine tonic, a property that promotes the effectiveness of contractions since it helps the uterus to contract, which facilitates childbirth.
- Laurel essential oil is used for its energy properties; Increases self-confidence in those who may underestimate their abilities, helps to channel inner strength in order to surpass themselves and brings courage in order to face difficult trials.
Note that the Noble Laurel also contains analgesic benefits, that is to say, which reduces pain.
- Black spruce essential oil is a general tonic that restores an energy boost in times of fatigue or exhaustion, which will help you maintain a certain level of energy throughout your delivery.
- Noble chamomile essential oil acts more emotionally. It is soothing, relaxing and calming, which helps to reduce the stress or anxiety that may be felt in connection with childbirth.
Massage your lower back at the level of the kidneys and/or your lower abdomen to benefit from the uterotonic, anesthetic and analgesic properties. Apply every 30 minutes. It may be interesting to apply this oil while doing Bonapace pressure points, which will optimize your pain management!
Use this oil ONLY during childbirth!!!
Never use on your baby. However, all essential oils do not represent any danger for your baby since they are used for a short period of time, that is only during childbirth, even if the latter takes place over several hours.
Comes in a 15ml amber glass dropper bottle.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE DELIVERY BOX
100% natural herbal product entirely handmade with love, gentleness and mindfulness so you can take care of yourself naturally 🌿